We welcome contributions through research papers and industrial reports/case studies on applications in form of regular papers of over 4 pages, double-column style as template, which will be presented in oral presentations. In addition, we welcome abstracts & papers which will be presented in formal presentation sessions.
1. Submission Methods
Please log in the
Electronic Submission System; ( .pdf only) to submit your full paper and abstract.
For any inquiry about the conference, please feel free to contact us at:
2. Formatting Your Paper
Prospective authors are invited to submit their draft paper (over 4 pages, standard 2 column as template style) (file size limitation: 5.0 MB). Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for presentation or publication elsewhere. Please follow the formatting instructions for the draft paper:
1.Paper Length: Minimum 4 pages, including figures, tables & references
2.Paper formatting: double column, single spaced, 10pt font.
3.Do NOT Use footers, headers and page numbers.
4.The first page must include: Title of the paper; Name, affiliation, E-mail address for each author; keywords.
Types of Submissions
Completed research papers in any of the topic areas listed above or related areas. This is a completed research work or project): A total of 5 pages for a paper (including all figures, tables, and references).
Incomplete research or ideas for future research in order to generate discussion and feedback in any of the topic areas listed above, or related areas. A total of 5 pages for a work-in-progress reports or proposals for future research including all figures, tables, and references.
Abstracts of completed paper, extended abstract or proposed research in any of the topic areas listed or related areas. The abstract for proposed research should include the research objectives, proposed methodology, and a discussion of expected outcomes. It should not have more than 600 words.
||November 05th, 2021
||December 05th, 2021
||December 25th, 2021
||January 05th, 2022
||March 27th-29th, 2021
1. All manuscripts will be subjected to blind peer-reviewing and are expected to meet the scientific criteria of novelty and academic excellence.
2. The corresponding author is responsible for ensuring that the article’s publication has been approved by all other co-authors and takes responsibility for the paper during submission and peer review.
3. Review comments will be communicated to you and you may require to do necessary revisions and send revised paper on or before prescribed day.
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”.